Class 10 Science Syllabus in Brief Review
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science (2021)
The annual board examination of Class 10 Science is based on the entiresyllabus issued by CBSE. The 10th class annual exam will be of 80 marks(Theory) and 20 marks shall be for Practical and Internal assessment. Theoryand Practical with internal assessment is discussed in the CBSE class 10Science syllabus.The course structure of Class 10th science includes theory and practical. TheUnits and marks wise distribution is given in the table below.Overview of Class 10 Science Syllabus 2021 Unit | Unit Name | Marks —|—|— I | Chemical Substances (Nature and Behaviour) | 25 II | World of Living | 23 III | Natural Phenomena | 12 IV | Effects of Current | 12 V | Natural Resources | 07 The Marks distribution for Class 10th Science:Total Marks For Science Theory | 80 —|— Science Internal assessment | 20 Marks Grand Total | 100 The syllabus of Class 10 Science has 5 Units and each unit has a differentnumber of chapters. And there is a total of 14 chapters in Science subject.The Unit and chapter wise distribution along with the number of periods isgiven below in the table.CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science (2021) Unit Name | Chapter Name | Periods —|—|— Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour | Chemical Reactions | 55 Acids, Bases, and Salts Metals and nonmetals Carbon Compounds Periodic Classification of elements World of Living | Life Processes | 50 Control and Co-ordination in animals and Plants Reproduction Heredity and Evolution Natural Phenomena | Natural Phenomena | 23 Effects of Current | Effects of current | 32 Magnetic effects of current Natural Resources | Sources of Energy | 20 Our Environment Management of Natural Resources
Internal Assessment Syllabus for Class 10th Science
1. Periodic Assessment (10 Marks) 2. Subject Enrichment (Practical, 5 Marks) 3. Portfolio (5 Marks)
cbse Class 10th 2021 Syllabus English
Sections| Syllabus| Marks —|—|— Reading| A factual passage of 300-350 words with 08 Objective Questions| 20marks Discursive passages of 350-400 words with 04 Short Answer Type Questions Literature textbooks| Multiple Choice Questions based on an extract fromdrama/prose to test inference, evaluation and vocabulary. Any 1 out of 2extracts to be done, Multiple Choice Questions based on an extract from poetryto test analysis and interpretation.| 10 marks Grammar| i. Tenses ii. Modals iii. Subject-verb concord iv. Reported speech a. Commands and requests b. Statements c. Questions v. Determiners| 10 marks
cbse Class 10th 2021 Syllabus Computer Application
Units| Topics| Marks —|—|— Networking| Internet, Services available on the internet, Web Services, Mobiletechnologies| 15 Marks HTML| HTML tags, Font tags, Insert images, HTML Forms, Embed audio and videoin an HTML page, Create a table using the tags, Links, Cascading style sheets|25 Marks Cyber ethics| Netiquette, Software licenses and the open-source softwaremovement, Intellectual property rights, plagiarism and digital propertyrights, Freedom of information and the digital divide, E-commerce| 10 Marks Practicals| Create static web pages, Work with HTML forms| 50 Marks
CBSE Class 10th Hindi (B) Syllabus
क्रमांक: S.No. | विषयवस्तु: Subject-object | कुल भार-Total-weight —|—|— 2 | व्याकरण के लिए निर्धारित विषय- वस्तु का बोध भाषिक बिंदु / सरचना आदि परप्रश्न | 16 3 | पाठ्यपुस्तक क्षितिज हिंदी भाग -2 व पूरक पाठ्यपुस्तक संरचना भाग – 2 | 28 4 | लेखन | 26 5 | कुल (Total) | 80 6 | shravan and vachan | 10 7 | pariyojana- | 12 (80+20)=100 * * *Social Science Syllabus 2021
Class 10 Science Syllabus 2020-21
* * *In-depth knowledge of the Class 10 Science syllabus to get a decent idearegarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class10 Syllabus students will get to understand the unit names, chapter under eachunit and sub-topics involved in it. The NCERT Class 10 Science Syllabus is thestepping stone to exam preparation. So, it is essential to prepare thissubject thoroughly for functioning well in class 10 board as well ascompetitive exams. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be coveredwith exam pattern.
CBSE Class 10 Science New Syllabus
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Science New Syllabus.ÂStudents can check the Science New Syllabus for Class 10 for the academic year2020-21.
CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus
* * *Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Science Syllabus for Class 10. The syllabus isfor the academic year 2020-21. First, of all check the CBSE Class 10 ScienceExam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exampattern with the marking scheme.
Class 10 Science Syllabus in Brief Review
* * *Below we have mentioned the CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus in briefly describeto know the complete information regarding Science Syllabus For 10 ClassStudents. Students are advised to check the Complete Science for 10 Class.Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behavior | Unit II: World of Living —|— Chemical Reactions Acids, Bases and Salts Metals and nonmetals Carbon compounds Periodic classification of elements | Life Process Control and co-ordination in animal and plants Reproduction Heredity and evolution Unit III: Natural Phenomena | Unit IV: Effects of Current Reflection of light by curved surfaces | Magnetic effects of current Unit V: Natural Resources | ——- Sources of energy Our Environmental Management of natural resources | ———
Class 10 Science Syllabus in PDF
* * *Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Science Syllabus in pdfformat with an exam pattern. Students can check the Science Syllabus in pdffor the academic year 2020-21.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science
Students looking for the CBSE 2020-21 Science Class 10 curriculum can refer tothis article. Knowing CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus is a requirement forstudents to take a board exam. Otherwise, certain chapters and topics may bemissed. Science is a significant topic in Class 10. Science plays a vital rolein the selection of higher secondary occupations. Students with the CentralBoard of Secondary Education Class 10 Science Syllabus 2020-21 should becrystal transparent in order to gain high marks in Science. In this article,detailed distribution of the CBSE Science Syllabus Class 10th will be givenalong with a section-wise distribution of the points. Students can alsodownload the CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus as a PDF from this page. Read onto find out more about Science Reduced Syllabus Class 10.Check the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science. We have provided pdf link below.You can download the same below.
CBSE Science Syllabus 10th Class
Class 10 science has 5 units and a total of 14 chapters. The unit and chapterwise distribution is given below.
CBSE Class 10th Syllabus Science (Code No. 086 / 090)
The CBSE Class 10 Science science paper covers all 3 aspects of scienceChemistry, Biology, and Physics.Refer to the table below for CBSE 10th syllabus for Science. The below tablecover overall unit name and the weight age of each unit in CBSE board examclass X for Science Subject. Read our Class 10th Science Syllabus article fordetailed CBSE Board Class 10th Syllabus, Question Paper Design and ExamPattern for Class 10th. Click to download class 10th question paper solvedarticle for CBSE 10th Board papers covering CBSE Previous Year Question PapersClass 10th , Last Year Question Papers and solved papers for class 10thScience.